5 Top Reasons Why I haven’t blogged lately
I am borrowing an idea from my friend Robin Grant’s blog–with her permission (check it out at www.queenofperseverance.blogspot.com).
5. I’ve been doing this for over a year now and this is my 60th blog!
4. I’ve been taking a month-long class from Margie Lawson, teacher extraordinaire. (www.margielawson.com) Although I highly recommend her classes to anyone who wants to kick up their writing several notches, the classes do take a lot of time and work to get the most benefit from them. Not complaining, though. Margie puts in way more time than the rest of us with her individualized comments on our assignments.
3. I’m dieting, and faint with hunger. (The second half isn’t true, but sounds dramatic!)
2. I’m running out of ideas to blog about.
1. I’m getting ready for a Spring Break trip to Disneyworld with my two daughters, one son-in-law, and three grandkids, so hopefully I will gather some more things to write about.
And if you have any topics you would like to hear me expound upon, feel free to leave a comment below, and you will also be entered into the book drawing which will take place a few days late because I will be in sunny Florida on April 1st.